9/29/08

Weekend from Hell

Well it all started on Thursday night run, some time during the 7+ miles, I managed to get a blister the size of a quarter on the arch of my foot. This really started to bother me on Friday to where I was walking on the side of my foot to avoid it. I did not get any running in this weekend because of it.
Saturday morning I drove out to the trails for Chad to run with Lori to show her the course for her 3 mile trail run in a couple of weeks. I stayed at the van and played with the little one that came with us. I ended up doing yard work the rest of the day.
Sunday in short it was Groceries, yard work, birthday party for Kimberly's friend, then to Chad and Julies place for Turkey dinner. Julie out did her self again.
On the weight loss front, I back tracked a couple of lbs from Friday morning. The weekends are the hardest for me on the diet front, but I did fair ok considering what I consumed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's why I always weight myself before one of Julie's big dinners...it's less painful that way.

I hope that foot it getting better.

Marcy said...

Yikes that baby sounds painful!

Anonymous said...

The weekends are definitely to watch out for - all socializing is a big seduction. That's almost the reason why I don't like to go out with friends - how sad:-(