9/18/08

Running and training

The past two weeks I have been able to average between 7 and 13 miles per run. Friday night, I will be doing a 24 mile training night time run with some people from the South West Valley running group. I finally found a group of runners that live near me that run together several times a week. It seems to be assisting me in getting out in the warm weather more. I also picked up a pair of Salomon Wings trail running shoes. I am looking forward to breaking these in.

5 comments:

Chad Aaron Sayban said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad Aaron Sayban said...

Crap, I need to learn to type better. ;-)

Nice job with the running mileage. It sounds like the running group is keeping you out there. We shall see how those Salomon's are, huh?

the crazy jogger said...

ncie mileage indeed...
n good luck w/ the run :P
i wish i had some runners here :S

Stephanie said...

24 holla! Hope your run went well.

Chad said...

BTW, do we need to start talking about RAGNAR soon?