My running plans for this year are several 5K's, Jerome Hill Climb, Mad Dog 50K, Across the Years 24 hour run.
We have finally moved all of our stuff to the new house, and I do not miss stairs one bit. They are fun at the gym, but not in the middle of the night.
- Lady trips over trolley tracks and falls while running and Text messaging. (she deserved it)
- I witnessed 5 individuals on stretchers.
- One line of bushes with 45 men standing with their backs to the race, all watering the bushes.
- Numerous women running behind (other) bushes to do their part in watering the bushes.
- One Pamela Anderson bikini Poster
- 4 or 5 water stations sponsored by gay pride group (Thank you all for the entertainment)
- Can we say that there was more than one Elvis sighting
- One lady wearing her thong leatar over her spandex (isn't that so 80ish)
- Some other lady wearing her underwear over her running shorts (non spandex)
- OK Bob here you go - Lots of spandex and even several female blond officers along the route
- The most inspirational sighting for the day goes out to the BLIND lady with the cane and no support crew. I hope she made it to the finish line, she rocks.
Now what is on the agenda. Well yesterday I did the chiropractor and electrical shock therapy on my back. I also got in an hour of personal training at the gym. I am actually feeling really good considering what I put my self through. I felt about the same or better after the marathon than I did the Half in January. That is progress.
I now focus on the gym and FAT loss. Lori and I have 24 personal training sessions over the next three months all geared at burning off FAT. Her doctor wants her to be doing it at least three times a week. So for this month We meet with the trainer 3 times a week for four weeks then 2 times a week for four weeks and we do one workout on our own during that time. Then the last four weeks we will meet with the trainer once a week and do two workouts on our own each week. After that we will be on our own.
Also we are moving this week starting on Thursday.
Thank all of you for cheering me on, I thought of you during the race. Steph, I thought of running with you along Friars Rd back in Oct. around mile 12-13.