12/13/07

Well, I got it....

YOU FOUND ME, THANK YOU.


Well with a sick daughter and wife, I finally caught what ever they have. I am coughing up a lung and feel sluggish. I am taking my vitamins (all 13 pills[3fish oil, 3CLA, 2Multi Vitamin, 2Niacin, and 3prescriptions]). I was not able to run yesterday and I feel like hell today. I need to run tomorrow and then on Saturday we are going up to Kingman, AZ for a family gathering before my nephew returns to Germany. Sunday I think we will head up to Flagstaff to play in the snow. Kimberly has never seen snow before and she is three years old. We have to drive a couple of hours to find snow around here. It gets SO COLD around here that I had to buy a new fleece pullover last night for my runs. I am still wearing shorts for the runs. I will try to get a run in while out of town this weekend. I only have 31 days till the RNR 1/2 marathon.

7 comments:

Pat said...

I drove by a real snowman yesterday. I guess my neighbor was up north and brought some of it back.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Recover well ....load up on the vitamin C

and SWEAT it out this weekend :-)

Like ur new blog!!

J~Mom said...

Looks good over here! Isaac has not seen snow yet either.

Marcy said...

Hang in there buddy!! This time of the year stinks!

Now I have to go change you on my blogroll . . .LOL

Steve Stenzel said...

Everyone's getting it!!! Good luck!!!

Mary Gee said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Pokey said...

Are you better yet?????