10/10/08

The deep FREEZE Arizona style

I was reading our local trashy newspaper, and here is what is heading our way:




If you have been waiting patiently for fall, your perfect weekend has arrived.
Today will be warm, but it all begins to change on Saturday when cool weather - yes, actually cool - rolls into the Valley from the north.

High temperatures Saturday and Sunday will remain in the 70s, according to the National Weather Service. The last time a weekend stayed below 80 degrees was in March.


Last night I went for a run with Chad to stretch our legs, before the Cactus Cha Cha run on Saturday. With the forecast, I will need to find my parka and Yacktracks for the early morning run. I think we will hang out with Chad and Julie on Saturday and Sunday before we get snowed in, we will head for Mexico.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, I threw my snow shovel away when we moved.

Wes said...

Stretching your legs with Chad can leave you groveling and your lungs burning for air :-)

Enjoy that run this weekend!! Make sure you pack your tights!!! LOL...

Anonymous said...

poor you -- you'll be freeeezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J~Mom said...

Brrrr...........so chilly!! I might crank up the heat tonight!

Pat said...

I'm glad I'm in the midwest. It's warmer here.